Thursday 24 September 2015

Reviews | WrapUp | Eternally Bound & Stay With Me

I'm soo behind on my reviews due to virus issues on my laptop. And that gave me a reason to read, book after book without reviewing them so I've picked two out of the many that i haven't reviewed yet and going to do mini reviews to help me catch up. Hopefully I'll catch up soon and so here goes....

Eternally Bound



Title: Eternally Bound  
Author: K.A. Young  
Genre: Romance, Sci Fi & Fantasy  
Format: ebook
Page Count: 180  
Publication Date: 26th Jun 2014
Publisher: K. A. Young  
Source: Netgalley (eARC)
The Lowdown
(Taken from Netgalley.com)
Their passionate encounter happened long ago binding Caroline and Thaddeus for all eternity. A century later, Caroline is living a new life yet the memory has never lessened it's hold on her -- tormenting her with mere glimpses as her body continually cries out for him in her dreams.

On the brink of madness, torn between past and the present, Caroline is the only one that can decide her fate. When she returns to the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains the lines between time and space come full circle. Will she find the courage to face the passion and pain that awaits her? Or will she run from her past, dooming them for all eternity? 
Image Map
As you know romance is my ish, so this was one that when i read the synopsis i knew i would love this book. I cried for these two, they went through a lot for their love. They were REALLY tested and i was soo happy when they finally met again and you would think that would be the end of it. They remember each other even though they've been reincarnated but nope, that's when they have to prove that they actually do love each other and are willing to fight for each other. Their trials and tribulations had my emotions all over the place. I was definitely rooting for them from the very first page. I'm soo happy this was one of the few books I've read that was able to capture my attention from the very first page and keep me riveted. This would definitely be one that i can see myself rereading down the line. Everyone that's into Romance should read this, it's been out for a year now so if you haven't already go get it. You'll thank me, I Hope :D

Stay With Me

 


Title: Stay With Me
Author: Jenny Anastan
Genre: Romance, Literature/Fiction (Adult)
Format: ebook
Page Count: 190
Publication Date: 20th Oct 2015
Publisher: AmazonCrossing
Source: Netgalley (eARC)
The Lowdown
(Taken from Netgalley.com) - Translated by Elena Mancini
Zoe thought she could accept the terms of their affair: exceptionally hot, no-strings-attached sex. But when Andrew coldly informs her of his impending move to New York -- and unknowingly turns her world upside down -- Zoe tries to forget her unspoken wishes for something more and attempts to move on with her life.

Just as she seems to have found a bit of stability and serenity, Andrew unexpectedly reappears -- as the fiance of Zoe's vapid, cruel cousin, Ashley. Harbouring a secret hope that remains undiminished by time, Zoe attempts to keep her distance and protect her heart. But Andrew's presence is hard to ignore. And if he uncovers the truth, Zoe will be forced to face the consequences of their past and risk opening herself up to an uncertain future. 
PreOrder:
Image Map

Good Lord, This book right Herre!!! had me going through a bunch of feels. There was sadness, there was a bit of breath holding, some anger, errrgh just about everything. Ashley, omg i wanted to grab her and punch her in the face (yeah i know shes not real and just a character) but the scheming *bleep* made me soo mad. I felt soo bad for Zoe with everything she went through, seemingly alone since she lost her parents as a teen so she literally had to pick herself up and make things work out for herself after Andrew left (not much of a spoiler so you'll live lol). Andrew made me mad too, hes one of those people that are good at hiding their feelings but still expect you to know how they feel. I absolutely loved getting into this story and living through it (well mentally anyway) with Zoe. I usually don't like the female protagonist and absolutely adore the males but this book made it the other way around for me. I got to understand Andrew by the end of the book and got to like him but I'm still not crushing.
Read this and let me know your thoughts, if you love Andrew or Hate him lol i can't wait to see the thoughts on this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment