Tuesday 29 September 2015

Review | Spiral Of Need


You Is Loyal, You Is Kind and You Is Mine!! Lol the random things that run through my mind at odd times.

Anyhoo....

OMG!! can i just say how excited i was to get the ARC of this book. Suzanne Wright is one of my all time favourite authors so you know i had to try to get my hands on one and i got accepted for the ARC, i nearly fainted but the amount of time it would take me to faint and then get up was a bit long so i just dove head first into the book and started dreaming. ahhhh!! bliss....

 
Title: Spiral of Need 
Author: Suzanne Wright
Genre: Fantasy, Paranormal Romance
Format: eBook
Page Count: 322
Publication Date: 29th Sept 2015
Publisher: Montlake Romance
Source: Netgalley

The Lowdown

(Description from Back of the Book via Amazon)

Ally Marshall isn’t just a wolf shifter—she’s a Seer. But a girl doesn’t exactly need special powers to know that Derren Hudson despises her entire kind. Disdain practically rolls off the Beta of the Mercury Pack…disdain mixed with a healthy dose of desire. And no matter how much the ruggedly handsome male appeals to her, this is one call of the wild she’s determined to ignore.

After one betrayal too many, Derren doesn’t have much use for Seers—except for Ally. Forced into acting as her protector, he finds himself intensely and passionately drawn to the woman who incites his primal instinct to claim. And when enemies target the pack, Ally’s gift may be just what the Mercury Pack needs. Can he put his distrust aside, or will he force himself to turn his back on the one woman who makes his inner beast howl?

Image Map

Ratings:



The Review

Firstly, i would like to say to Miss Suzanne if your reading this. Well we're both from England right, so we're practically BFF's right? It makes sense, to me anyway. We possibly have so much in common since we're both from the same place, sort of, your in Liverpool and I'm in London BUT we're neighbours. And look we both enjoy paranormal (shifter) romance, you write them and i read them. So since we're neighbours and BFFs that should also mean that i should have Dominic exclusively because that makes sense too. He's hilarious and Hot and I'm just perfect for him.
So here's what i would like from you, if you could maybe let him find his mate and her name would just pop up as Denise and then throw in some random features like black curly hair and just because I'm gonna be someone he underestimates, I'll be wearing these cool nerdy glasses and he'll sort of know but not be too sure that we're mates and he'll fight it and be flirting innocently as he does with the other mated females and i promise i wont kick his ass for it.
You know, just think about it.
It makes soo much sense, since he is my mate, you might as well write our story too, right?

Anyhoo, back to the story at hand.....

"You need to seriously rethink defying me." "And guys need to stop shoving their hands down their pants to play with their balls in public." Ally shook her head. "Some things will never change."

I absolutely loved Ally, she could have even been a great candidate for My Dominic, she was sassy, smart and she was kicking ass and taking numbers. She was definitely the total package. I loved that i got to see her vulnerabilities too. When she kicked *whatsherface*'s ass, i LOVED it (yes i don't like her so I've intentionally forgotten her name) and *whatsherface*'s mate was soo lame, i can't believe Ally was even with him, just cringe.

"You can't throw me out! I'm Beta female of this pack! I'm of superior rank!"
"You're also neurotic and have cancer of the soul. And i have better things to do with my time than listen to your shit."
"Fine." She literally marched to the door, pouting. "I have to go meet Zeke anyway."
Watching as the blonde stomped outside, Ally called out, "Before you go, I was just wondering . . . do you like how i taste?"
Rachelle's eyes bugged, and her cheeks turned purple. "You bitch!"
Laughing more than she'd laughed in a long time, Ally slammed the door shut.

Derren was just yummm, he just about nearly took my attention from My Dominic, well he nearly did it was very close. Good Lord this guy brought the heat, there were parts of the book that i had to literally fan myself because wooo!! he was sooo good in the talking dirty to me department, DAMMMMNNNN!!!
"I'm going to fuck you until you scream for me, Ally. I'm going to shove my cock so deep in your pussy, you'll feel me for days."
You should seriously have stopped reading by now and be running to the nearest ebook store to get a copy (well you know, open a new browser and get it). Because intrigue. And if your new to Suzanne Wright's books, then Welcome. You've just got to book your holidays from work starting now, or get your partner to watch the kids for i'd say four days (it's gonna be like Pringles, once you pop you just can't stop. So you'll get through it asap with determination to cram more reading in past your bedtime) get some liquid and snacks next to you and dive in. I would recommend you start with The Phoenix Pack series because My Dominic is in there but you can still read this first if you'd like, you'll still get bits of My Dominic in here too.

Lol can you tell I'm obsessed with Dominic yet. Anyway, buy the books, enjoy them. Don't just get this one, get them all!!

Honestly, are you still reading this? Go get the books and stop reading this post, your wasting precious Dominic reading time, just don't fall for my mate or i will kick your ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment